Have you ever wanted to write a book, but didn't know where to start?
Created as one-part inspiration, one-part practical application, this 40-page digital guide looks at stepping stones every aspiring author should take as well as key ingredients for getting published, including:
- What it takes to unearth the bestseller that’s already living inside you
- How marketing agencies and larger brands use a persona to build and create products, design marketing campaigns and more—and then draw insights into how an audience persona can work for your book
- The costs (both monetary and intrinsic) to traditional and self-publishing paths.
- The importance of identifying best-selling books that cover a topic similar to yours and how to lovingly compare them to what you’ve written
- How to identify what sets your book apart
- Why and how to research publishers in order see if they are the type of publisher that would work best for you
- How to ensure your book proposal includes the must-have items that make it persuasive and convincing
Includes two free templates (a Marketing Persona for Authors and an editorial calendar)